What if your dream of becoming a hand lettering artist was just around the corner?
Here’s a secret: It is!
Want to make those cool t-shirts for you, your kids or start a new business?
Be the star of Holiday season and send your own unique hand lettered greeting cards?
Maybe you want to learn how to create more organic and unique logos for you graphic design business?
Heck, maybe you just want to decorate your home with your own lettering art!
Want to know how The Lettering Course will HELP you? After completing the course, you’ll...
• Have the necessary knowledge on typography rules so that your lettering looks pleasing to the eye.
• Have the practice sheets so that you can get better at strokes and brush handling.
• Be on your way to creating a variety of lettering art pieces with some of the different techniques you'll learn
• No longer feel mystified by the vast amount of supplies out there because The Lettering Course will show you a lot of them and you can choose wisely what tools are best for you.
• Finally feel the confidence and drive to start on a brand new journey in the lettering world with the help of #theletteringcourse community on Instagram and the private Facebook group.
What is Lettering?
What do I get from this course?
• Lifetime access to all lessons in this course
• Fully responsive so you can view the course on a device of your choice.
• 54 pages of practice sheets including different strokes and the whole alphabet, upper and lower case
• 2 sheets of grid templates (so you don't need to buy grid paper)
• 30 sheets with different fonts in different sizes for you to trace and practice
• A Facebook community for all students (yes, I will be providing feedback if you want it)
• Bonus 5 videos (your suggestions)
• Monthly challenge starts every month. One lucky winner will get some cool lettering supplies.
What people are saying...
I loved everything about this course! I've learned a lot more than just how to draw letters, you've sprinkled in the art side of it. Lettering is a beautiful art, and you've made it fun to learn. I'll be watching every video over and over again!
I've been interested in hand lettering now for awhile but two things held me back:
1) I didn't know where to start, and 2) I wasn't sure I could do it. This course is great because it tells you exactly what you need (or don't need) and gave me confidence that I can do this! Just play around and don't be afraid. I really love the grid and practice templates! Thank you!
WHAT SUPPLIES DO I NEED?
To start practicing
To create a finished piece
If you wish to digitize it
Hi, I’m Veronica, I create colorful and fun art. For the last couple years I have developed a crazy, head over heels love for hand lettering and watercolor paints and I can’t wait to share my knowledge with you.
BFA in Graphic Design from The American Academy of Art in Chicago
Worked as a pre-production artist for a print company
Left that company to become a freelance artist.
Thank you so much for checking out my super duper course, hope you enjoy it.